Alright people. It's a year on pretty much since I've done any blogging and things have changed. From now on all my thoughts will be posted in a new, hopefully more authentic and focused blog called 'Knowing God.'
That's right, I have a NEW BLOG which is dedicated to sharing the good news of Jesus! It's a place for me to throw out any new and exciting thoughts (when I read a book or passage I just have to share it with someone, it's just a part of the way it goes - 'my cup overflows' (psalm 23))
So feel free to have a look, comment an opinion or thought. I would love to hear from you. And tell me about your blogs! I would love to hear how they're going, I would love new places to visit.
God bless,
Gina

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you're reading this then put your thoughts in the box! I'd love to hear them :)