Wednesday, 9 May 2012

The story of the lonely pictures

Over the months I've been collecting a few pictures that sit at the back of my camera, unused, unseen until eventually - to create space - I delete them. Tragic.

They're normally pictures of strange or interesting stuff around the house and don't fit in to any category, spontaneously fashioned at moments of utter boredom...destined to a fate of destruction and a life spent rotting at the end of a busy memory card.  

No longer! I'm going to give them the credit they deserve - a whole blog post to themselves:




Is it just me? Or do you have random and useless pictures floating around?

Gina x

6 comments:

  1. yes!! I do it to--It's sad when you have to delete them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're so beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really amazing shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not just you!!!! Beauts.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! I love abstract images of everyday objects, but I'm so bad at it. You capture it so well and add a lot of depth to the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love the one of the pot of colouring pencils and markers :)

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this then put your thoughts in the box! I'd love to hear them :)