So I've been blogging for a while, but I don't think I've ever expressed those tiny little things about a person which gives them their individuality. So excuse my self-centeredness on this one but I'd like to share with you a little snippet of 'Me':
- Favourite season: it's all about Summer. Anyone who says otherwise is seriously underestimating the suns power for warmth, light, and general good feeling!!
- Aim: to keep my eyes on heavenly things and to deeply love others like He loves us.
- I love Switchfoot
- My reaction to public speaking: AAAhhh, run away!
- I'm one of those people who everyone thinks has a tidy room...I don't.
- I'm a West-Wing watcher.
- I'm a twin
- Hate: drunkeness
- I'm often the one to be teased ;)
- I'm nicknamed Briony (do not ask)
- Favourite colour: Green. Light green, lime green, deep and dark green, turqoisy green, apple green, the colour of grass green...it's all about the green.
- I have deep friendships
- I quote disney A LOT
- I love the freedom of being barefoot
- Favourite smells: cut grass, after a light rain shower, sizzling sausages, a cooking roast, wet paint
- I seem shy and quiet at first
- I'm not in my element amoungst lots of people I don't know
- Love: guitar
- My heart sings when...I'm surrounded by Gods glorious creation!
- I find it difficult to be self-disciplined about work
- If I could choose to be anywhere I would be...in Cornwall. (woo!)
- Favourite sounds: laughter, birdsong, lawn-mower in summer, a solitary piano, jon foreman
- What I should do but I dont: Have breakfast.
- As a child I...Read and wrote. A Lot. And climbed trees
- Scariest thing I've ever done: for me that's probably public things...like leading worship etc...
- Roller coasters: NO WAY.
- No matter how hard I try I can't...sight-read.
- I'm not good at hiding my sadness
- I can't pull off hats or glasses of any sort...
- Have a passion for: Photography.
- I have a strange sense of humour (But I luckily have friends who share it!)
- Favourite bible passage: Hebrews 11
Lovely post! I don't really feel I have to tell you about me cos I have a pretty good idea you know a lot already! he he! Much love x
ReplyDeleteI love random facts posts! I'm your newest follower. http://typicalcollegegirlkh.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteYES.
ReplyDeleteI can identify with a lot of these. I'm afraid most people think I have a clean room (it's the opposite!) I have a hard time working, I don't like to eat breakfast, and I still read and write a lot =) Good post!
ReplyDeleteWest Wing is the most excellent show ever. I felt lost after finishing the last season. Troubling. But -- lovely blog! :)
ReplyDeleteHi! Sorry I just get so excited when I find a fellow West Wing watcher so couldn't resist to comment :D isn't just the most awesome show ever!?! :)
DeleteYES I totally agree, i've just finished it!! Tragic. Thank you :)
DeleteThis post filled me with so much joy! Probably just cause it made me realise what an awesome friend you are to me and how well our personalities fit and how much I love the little details that make up YOU! xxx
ReplyDeletestunning photo by the way - the lighting is AMAZING!!
Deleteso um briony eh?? do explain!! :P and 16.. should end 'and then im not!!' I love love love this post :) because like Abs said, we all fit together so well-just another awesome bit of God's creation. xxx
ReplyDelete