Sunday, 27 May 2012

Words in my heart


It's coincidentally fitting that the flowers behined this verse are 'forget-me-nots'. After inspiration from Joanna, I decided to memorise this bible verse. It seemed to jump out of the page, and slipped surprisingly easily into my memory. It's a life goal, encouragement, a challenge, history, powerful, inspirational and so so true.

Have you read anything inspiring recently?

Gina x

P.S. 20 followers!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Love that verse! A friend of mine passed away about three weeks ago, and Habakkuk 1:5 has now become my encouragement and help through this time.
    "Look among the nations, and see;
    wonder and be astounded.
    For I am doing a work in your days
    that you would not believe if told."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so sorry to hear that :/ I've never really come across that one before, it's awesome! Next book: Habakkuk! :)

      Delete
    2. It's my current favorite book =)

      Delete
  2. That verse is one of my favorites! Good job with memorizing scripture! I was shocked how easy it was to memorize scripture too! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i found you through a blog where you were mentioned on Escape to Vanila and i like your blog a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW! What a beautiful picture and Bible verse! I love your blog, by the way. Thanks for your comment ;)

    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this then put your thoughts in the box! I'd love to hear them :)