Friday, 19 October 2012

The opposite of a wordy rambling

The last few posts have been wordy ramblings about deep and meaningful things. And, just like you can't appreciate how quiet something is without having extreme noise to compare it to, here is the exact opposite of a wordy rambling: a cluster of photographs . One that you can scroll through in a few seconds without having to think, only look. Not that photographs can't be deep and meaningful, I believe that pictures can affect you very deeply, but these are just meant to portray what it's like for me to take a stroll down to the river, a glimpse of the sunshine and dogs and colour that is a dog walk.
What have you been up to recently?
 


 



 
 

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!!! Your dogs are so beautiful, makes me miss la famille Ling and that beaut of a valley lots, what a photogenic scene : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pics. Your dogs are beautiful! I have always wanted a Golden Retriever (what his/her name?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The golden retriever is called Archie, he's getting very old now (14) and the black one is Alfie (a cross between a flat-coat retriever and a golden ret) he's still a puppy (1) I would seriously recommend getting either, they're such lovely dogs!! Thank you for commenting :)

      Delete

If you're reading this then put your thoughts in the box! I'd love to hear them :)