Monday, 7 January 2013

twenty twelve.

I'll be honest, I saw this idea on the blog A New Rebel and was inspired! Her photographs are ten times better than mine, but it's not a competition, eh? I want to share all my favourites from twenty twelve. Its actually quite a good way to gather together all the different threads of the past year and squeeze it into one visual chunk. And what's the harm in stirring up a bit of emotion? So enough words, let the pictures commence:



 My favourite pictures of twenty twelve.
 
Gina x

4 comments:

  1. such beautiful memories xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are perfect! I love the fifth and eighth one especially. I'm so happy you had lots of memories in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! :) It is a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina so good to go through your profile on the blogger. I am glad to know that you strive to follow our Lord Jesus Christ in your young age. Your collection of pictures you have taken and posting them on your blog "Jars of Clay" under the post "twenty twelve". Your have taken lovely pictures. Well about me, I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 33 yrs in the great city of Mumbai, Indi a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live with a population of 18 million of which half of the population lives in the slums and those who live in the slums are the people who are poverty stricken, marginalized, underprivileged and socially, politically and economically oppressed. We reach out to such people with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted and to give them new hope, life, better future and purpose in their lives. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come on a short term missions trip to work with us. We would love to have you come with your friends to work with us on a short term missions trip. I am sure if you come you will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you. My email id is dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this then put your thoughts in the box! I'd love to hear them :)