Friday, 30 March 2012

Simple Things...


These heart shaped postits are the bane of my life at the moment. I see them everywhere...on the mirror, on the computer, on the shower, on the piano, on the light-switch, on my sister...they're like those little yellow ducks that you had to spot as a kid reading those farmyard books (anyone else do that?). I challenge myself everymorning to read every single one in my room before getting up...I hate them but I need them...that's revision for you.

Gina x

3 comments:

  1. Genius idea! It really works. And I love how yours are heart shaped. :)

    I love your blog so much, I have decided that you deserve an award. :) So skip over to Escape to Vanilla to get your Versatile Blogger Award, you deserve it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) Yeah, slightly contradictory isn't it? But agreed - it does work Xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh. I could enjoy having some heart-shaped post-it notes. =)

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this then put your thoughts in the box! I'd love to hear them :)