Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Alfie and an Apology




































So this is Alfie. And the apology is this: Readers, I'm so sorry for vanishing off the face of the blogging world for a few weeks. The summer took me places without internet which, I have to admit, was quite refreshing. But I'm back, with a whole LOAD of photo's.

Have you been anywhere 'refreshing' lately?
Gina x


5 comments:

  1. I haven't been anywhere 'refreshing' as of late...but my family and I going to the beach with some dear friends later on in the year!
    Your dog is so adorable!
    I'm so happy you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Alfie (but you more of course.) And you're right- Cornwall IS refreshing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe... your dog is so cute! What breed is he?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a cross between a golden retriever and a flat coat retriever - hence the brown ears! :)

      Delete

If you're reading this then put your thoughts in the box! I'd love to hear them :)