![]() |
| 'All Gods promises are yes in Christ Jesus.' 2 Corinthians 1 |
He promises to protect us:
'For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.' Jeramiah 29 v 11
'In all things God works for the good of those who love him.' Romans 8 v 28
He promises to save us:
'No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.
And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love...Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.' Romans 8 v 37 - 39
'If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.' Romans 10 v 9
He promises to fully satisfy us:
'I have come that they may have life in all its fullness.' John 10 v 10
He promises to always be there:
'I will never leave you nor forsake you.' Joshua 1 v 9
He promises to provide for us:
'And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.' Philippians 4 v 19
He promises to give us peace:
“I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.' John 14 v 27
He promises us that we will never die:
'For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.' Romans 6 v 23
If someone offered me all those things even though I'd hurt and rejected them, I'd go running in to their arms and praise them for their grace! God promises that with him we will always be content, we'll have a supernatural strength to help us through trial, we'll never be alone, we'll have constant protection and provision and the hope of eternal life to look forward to!!! God is GREAT!
Gina x

Wow! This is so encouraging! I love the new header too! :) xxx
ReplyDeleteYou've done so much blogging since I've been at camp- I've loved catching up! Love this post- God is steadfast and true. Numbers 23:19 backs this up so perfectly: 'God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?' xx
ReplyDeleteThat's an awesome verse, thanks megan :)
DeleteVery encouraging post!! :)
ReplyDelete