Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Cornish walk

Sounds silly but we tried to recreate millas namesake by taking a picture of her 'hovering' over the corn. Her name comes from a warrior princess who could allegedly run across a wheat field without bending a single blade (the irony comes in as milla is allergic to wheat...but you can't really blame my parents for their lack of foresight on this one ;)

4 comments:

  1. looks like you all had a lot of fun in that field! :) that's pretty cool about Milla's name sake! :) sorry about her allergies! :( I'm allergic to soy and it sucks!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that does suck :( Its strange that I'm not allergic too (because we're genetically identical) and so I'm hoping that I won't develop it! It was a lot of fun :)

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing! Cornwall... ah. So nice! And Milla's name sake... genius! xxx

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this then put your thoughts in the box! I'd love to hear them :)