Thursday, 21 June 2012

June Playlist

  1. Oh Great God give us rest - The David Crowder Band
  2. Your Love is a Song - Switchfoot
  3. Old Pine - Ben Howard
  4. Skyline Hill - Jenny and Tyler
  5. Delicate - Damien Rice
  6. We rest on thee our shield and our defender
  7. See the conquer - Jenny and Tyler
  8. Where I belong - Switchfoot
  9. Twenty Four - Switchfoot

OKAY. I have some advice for you. Go into a room by yourself, with a computer, CD player, I pod or any sort of speaker system and blast out David Crowder 'Oh Great God give us rest'. SERIOUSLY. It's incredible! It's the type of song that can only be appreciated at full volume. So it's no surprise that song of the month is this: (I know, finally not jenny and tyler!)

Like any of this music?

Gina x



1 comment:

If you're reading this then put your thoughts in the box! I'd love to hear them :)