Friday, 22 June 2012

Summer was only a week this year

It's true. It's been nothing but rain, clouds, grey skies, rain, wind, damp, rain, cold, rain, hail, thunder, rain...rain, rain, rain! England's lovely, it really is, but the weather is about the most depressing thing on earth. Hence the depressing post...I'll be more optimistic next time I promise! (And if you could all pray for sunshine tomorrow that would be brilliant because its our leavers ball :)


Got anything to cheer me up?
Gina x

3 comments:

  1. listen to your favorite soundtrack and draw (if your into that sort of thing).That's what I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch a favorite movie...cuddle up with a blanket...just relax. Haha. Is it rare that England ever has sunny days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice :) Yep, England is pretty much always shrouded in cloud :(

      Delete

If you're reading this then put your thoughts in the box! I'd love to hear them :)