From where are you? I love the place in your photos! :)
England - the tiny little village called Monkton :) Thank you! :)
Ohh yes I do love the sun! Favourite pic: your reflection in the window. So much depth and layers to it. Serendipity right there.....saaa-weetness! x
Beautiful! And you know I do :) Also, when I saw the cow picture, my immediate thought was 'Daaiisy' x
Gina Ling you have a gift! These are so gorgeous :) you should seriously consider selling some of these! xx
I absolutely adore your photos! Everytime I see them I want to run into an open field and proclaim that Gina Ling's photos are gorgeous!
I love your photography! It's beautiful!! :)
Thank you so much everybody!! It was so nice to come back to after a week without internet :) They made me laugh!
If you're reading this then put your thoughts in the box! I'd love to hear them :)
From where are you? I love the place in your photos! :)
ReplyDeleteEngland - the tiny little village called Monkton :) Thank you! :)
DeleteOhh yes I do love the sun! Favourite pic: your reflection in the window. So much depth and layers to it.
ReplyDeleteSerendipity right there.....saaa-weetness! x
Beautiful! And you know I do :) Also, when I saw the cow picture, my immediate thought was 'Daaiisy' x
ReplyDeleteGina Ling you have a gift! These are so gorgeous :) you should seriously consider selling some of these! xx
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore your photos! Everytime I see them I want to run into an open field and proclaim that Gina Ling's photos are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love your photography! It's beautiful!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much everybody!! It was so nice to come back to after a week without internet :) They made me laugh!
ReplyDelete