Saturday, 21 April 2012

April Playlist

Seeing as it's nearing the end of the month (sort of) I thought I'd share a few of my absolute faaaavourite songs this month which I've loved:
  1. Through your Eyes - Jenny and Tyler
  2. Holy - The David Crowder Band
  3. Resurrect me - Jon Foreman
  4. Little Balloon - Jenny and Tyler
  5. In fact, the whole of Jenny and Tylers new album!
  6. The Wedding Song - Chasing owls
  7. Dare You To Move - Switchfoot
  8. Days of Elijiah - Worship Music
  9. Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift
Song of the month will have to be another Jenny and Tyler one: Little Balloon. LOVE the song, the guitar is sweeet! And the video is awesome - you'll never find yourself so emotionally attatched to a balloon :)

    What do you like listening to? And have any suggestions of stuff I might like?

    Gina x

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard 'The Wedding Song', I don't think but I'll give it a listen. Definetely agree with all the others though! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. "HOOOO-O-O-OOOO-O-O-OOOO-O-O-O-LY You are HOLY!!!" Such an aamaaaaazing song. Definitely on my April playlist.... "I can't comprehend your infinitely beautiful and perfect love".....I so love those words! And it's so powerful with the tune! Goooood choice ;-)

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this then put your thoughts in the box! I'd love to hear them :)