A good sleep
Laughter
Tea
Praising God!
Chill time with friends
Do something productive...sew something, take a photo...even (dare I say it?!) work if that will make you feel useful!
Sunshine (you can't determine that I'm afraid...)
Reading your bible
Saying something nice and out of the blue to somebody - making them smile :)
Playing guitar
Spending time with family
Nibbling something savoury
Taking a moment to breathe
Listening to a good song (most likely Switchfoot)
Photography
Walking the dogs
Photography and walking the dogs combined!
Walking the dogs
Photography and walking the dogs combined!
Something sugary
Writing
Telling someone about Jesus
Being self-sacraficial
Doing something you wouldn't normally
Talking in an accent
Quoting disney
Watching disney
Having a long shower
Walking around barefoot
Loving others
Reading a good book
Dozing in bed
Spending time praying
Sleeping!
Being self-sacraficial
Doing something you wouldn't normally
Talking in an accent
Quoting disney
Watching disney
Having a long shower
Walking around barefoot
Loving others
Reading a good book
Dozing in bed
Spending time praying
Sleeping!
Anything else you would add? I'm sure there is...
Gina x
Gina x

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you're reading this then put your thoughts in the box! I'd love to hear them :)