You know that freaky thing that sometimes happens where one verse just keeps cropping up in your life? And you think to yourself...okay God, what?? Well, this verse was one of those ones: I read it in my bible study, my friend randomly read it out to me, my sister was reading the same part, it was in a birthday card, in an english presentation...!
I love its message. It really speaks to me now, when I'm about to leave school and the unknown awaits me with hungry expectancy...The Holy Spirit lives in me, and He's a Spirit of love and power and self-discipline so I should not be afraid! I shouldn't be timid...I should take life as an opportunity to spread the GREAT news that just overflows out of me! We were saved by Gods unbelievable love and grace and sharing this news should be as natural to us as breathing, so I'm going to choose to view this verse as a challenge as well as encouragement from my Father.
Have any verses spoken to you recently?
Gina x

beautiful verse <3
ReplyDelete