Saturday, 19 May 2012

May Playlist

  • The House of God forever - Jon Foreman
  • Kingdom of Heaven - Jenny and Tyler
  • 'Up' theme music
  • Skyline Hill - Jenny and Tyler
  • 10000 reasons - Matt Redman
  • Selah - Jenny and Tyler
  • Find the time - Get Cape Wear Cape Fly
  • Keep your head up - Ben Howard
  • Souvenirs - Switchfoot
  • The fox - Nickel Creek
  • Bring him home - Le Miserables
  • Be thou my vision
  • When you come back down - Nickel Creek
 During a five hour photography exam when I was chained to a computer, I was able to listen to the entire of Jenny and Tylers new album so, yes, YET AGAIN song of the month goes to them...! I'm sorry but they're just brilliant :)


    Like any of them?

    Gina x

4 comments:

  1. Love the Up theme music and switchfoot! Haven't heard Jenny and TYler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Up theme music and Be Thou My Vision are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE jenny and tyler. Good choices! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog recently. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, I haven't seen that video before........MASSIVE GOOSEBUMPS, it is so ground shaking and piercingly TRUE. Wow oh wow. Thanks for sharing ...also my fav song from their album :-). xx

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this then put your thoughts in the box! I'd love to hear them :)