Monday, 21 May 2012

A surprising day

As you'll gather from the title I've just had a very surprising day. Considering it was my last monday of school ever that's quite a nice surprise.


It consisted of just lazing around in the very rare sunshine whilst listening to great music and the chatter of friends, having tea and cake in an english lesson and educating the teacher in David Crowder, an unscheduled jam with the band, lying comatosed on the trampoline in the dying sunlight reading my bible. Just wanted to share it :)

Had any surprises today?

Gina x

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful/relaxing/fun day!
    My last day of school was last Friday, so I'm officially on Summer Break. <3 Loving it so much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the opposite of you, no relaxing whatsoever. In fact, I don't remember in the last two days if I had taken a breath. Anyways, no big surprises here ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina, I've featured you in my most recent post. :) Here: http://escapetovanilla.blogspot.ca/2012/05/go-say-hello.html

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this then put your thoughts in the box! I'd love to hear them :)