How can I put into words what you mean to me? It's not something I can even begin to confine to one thought...I can just about attempt to squeeze it into a few paragraphs in a blog post, to express to everyone how much of a wonderful twin you are. People ask us: "what 's it like being a twin?" Well, what's it like to be normal? (Not that we're abnormal, but you know what I mean)
You're smiley, HYSTERICAL, caring, thoughtful, a ceoliac (yes, it's an adjective now), loving, messy, huggy, encouraging, creative, beautiful - and I mean in the spirital sense as well as the physical - always there for me, we have the exact same sense of humour, think the same thoughts (not in a creepy twin telepathy sort of way - we get that question a lot too) you have an exquisite way with words, way with piano, way with guitar, way with life. Most of all, your love for Jesus shines through daily.
I know I don't always show it - forgive me for the moments when I'm too selfish to give you the love you deserve. I would list all our in-jokes, or even a few, but there's just too darn many. Literally a lifetimes worth. So I'll leave you with something that I know you will cherish and undersand: a hug.
Lots of love,
Gina
P.S. It would do well if you remember that I am a minute older than you, and this being the case, have absolute superiority and authority ;)
So I admit that was soppy. But hey...I don't care :) Do you love someone so much that the intense cheesiness is worth expressing it?
Gina X

Ahh, that is so sweet! :) I didn't know you had a twin! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love this post! My sister means everything to me! She even plays piano as well!
ReplyDeletevery sweet, Gina!
ReplyDeleteI have two sisters and I would go through intense cheesiness to express it!
YES! Love this love :D
ReplyDelete