![]() |
| The photograph I'm entering for Hazel's bokeh photo challenge :) |
For the first time in a loooong time I stepped outside my front door and warmth washed over me. It was actually warmer outside than inside! Summer has arrived! To celebrate I wisked my camera outside to enjoy the new dappled light and warm ambiance. There isn't even a cloud in the sky!
Taken any good bokeh pictures?
Gina x



Those are such lovely pictures!! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad it was warm and sunny! Your pictures are so incredible! I wish I had your amazing talent.
ReplyDeleteSummer arrives early here so we've had heat for several months now. Today it was so hot (like upper 90s and humid). Picture taking has been put off a bit. Today I did a photo shoot of my cousin's little girl so I was outside for a little while and we did get some bokeh in. :)
ReplyDeleteWow lucky you! This is probably the latest summer ever, these past three days have been the hottest weather I've had in a LONG time! I hope the photos turned out okay, I'd love to see them! :)
Delete