Alfie is ONE today! He's such an adorable dog, here are a few reasons why:
- He's not really black as he's got a light reddish brown coat of fur that covers the blackness.
- I secretly think he wants to be a human as he copies everything we do (e.g. sits on chairs, eats our food...)
- He loves dog walks but hates the muzzle, and consequently trying to take him on a walk consists of chasing him around the garden for half an hour before hand
- He loves being around people, wherever a crowd is he'll always come and settle in the middle, normally crushing a few feet in the process.
- And - I've only just discovered this - but he loves cows!! We have a field of calves at the back of the house and he loves rubbing noses with them through the fence. The cows don't seem to mind, they love it!
Do you have an quirky pets?
Gina x
+(3).jpg)
Oh goodness. Alfie is so adorable! I actually have a Golden Retriever named Tasha. She's a little quirky but I love her just the same. My cat, Pookie, however- she's just plain crazy. She finds it enjoyable to jump up on my bed and race across it in the middle of the night. She is also afraid of bubbles. She keeps me laughing though.
ReplyDeleteAw that sounds hilarious! I actually have a golden retriever too! He's ancient - 13 I think :)
Delete