You'll be pleased to discover I've stumbled on some new music! (Other than Switchfoot and Jenny and Tyler!) Maybe something to do with the fact that my brother has returned from uni and always has more to share. It ranges from the generally popular to the unsigned...know any of them? The unsigned stuff can be found on noisetrade. I even had a little 'jam' with Dan Golding! My claim to fame there ;) Don't worry there are some of my ol' favourites in there too:
- I won't give up - Jason Mraz
- Bannana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
- Around the World - Dave and the Cousins (unsigned)
- See the Conquer - Jenny and Tyler
- Dark Horses - Switchfoot
- Here comes the sun - Beatles
- After All - Ben Rector (unsigned)
- Needtobreathe
- Lost and Found - Dan Golding (unsigned)
- Payphone - Jayeslee (unsigned)
That's a beautiful song!! :) I've not heard any of those songs I don't think. :-/ I'll have to check some of them out.
ReplyDeleteYes do!! haha, I love to spread the good music :) X
Delete