Monday, 23 July 2012

Bubbles

Can you see the cross in the bubble? Thought that was pretty cool... :)

A bubble burst on the lens...how cool is that??

What better way to celebrate my 45th post but with bubbles!? These pictures are very random and slightly mismatched. So enjoy this oddly quilted set of pictures, I certainly enjoyed taking them. Oh and I posted on the tea house today with my equation of happiness (and, of course, some photographs), go check it out :)

Have you ever had any bubble endeavours?

Gina X

5 comments:

  1. cute! love the photos--they are so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so awesome!!! :) I did try to do some bubbles with a few friends of mine but they didn't turn out that great! :( I'll have to try again soon though! :) Do you have any tips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I took TONS, these are the select few. Try and focus on the bubbles not the person...it's quite hard. And get it on a quick shutter speed or 'sports' setting or something, so that they don't blur... :) It depends on the camera I guess :) X

      Delete
  3. Wow, these photos are so cool!! I especially like the one with the cross in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cool! I love the last one- the way that the bubble is reflecting light! x

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this then put your thoughts in the box! I'd love to hear them :)