Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Joyful for Jesus


I just love photographs that capture pure emotion. They speak volumes. What made her laugh like that? I can't remember, but that's part of the beauty of the picutre - a hidden story, an almost tangible mystery. As I know her I can get further into the answer than most of you: She has a deep, golden personality which genuine compassion and care. Jesus just shines out of her, she is a bright, bright star in a crooked and depraved generation, she's on the lampstand for God and that's what makes her beautiful. That's also why pictures of her like this make so much sense - she's joyful for Jesus.

Do you know anyone like this?

Gina x

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet, Gins. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. x

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this then put your thoughts in the box! I'd love to hear them :)